The Publishing House Agape Sp. z o.o. with the registered office in Poznań (further referred to as the “Publishing House Agape”) gives much importance to the respect of the Users’ privacy in the Website zamow.milujciesie.org.pl. The data collected in the event log is processed only to administer the Internet services. Your data is also protected technically. We are ready to explain your privacy at any moment.
PRINCIPLES OF COLLECTING DATA
AND THE TYPE OF COLLECTED DATA OF THE USERS
- The Publishing House Agape stores http inquiries addressed to the server where the Website is placed. In consequence, the Publishing House Agape knows e.g. the time of receipt of an inquiry, the time of sending a response, the time of visiting, browsed contents, the number and type of opened subpages, the name of the Client’s station, the information about errors that occurred during the transaction process, the information about the user’s browser, public IP addresses (the addresses used by the Users when using the Website) when the transfer to the Website occurred from a different site through the link to this website.
- The data indicated above do not identify specific persons using the Website.
- The data indicated in paragraph 1 are used only for the purposes related to the activity of the Website, market research and Internet traffic within the Website.
- In order to browse the content of the Website, it is not necessary to provide personal data by the User.
- The use of the Services rendered through the Website may relate to the necessity of providing Personal Data. In the above event, not providing Personal Data may limit or enable the use of the Services.
- Providing Personal Data may also be essential in other situations about which the User shall be informed.
- The use of personal data shall occur according to the rules provided by the Act of August 29, 1997 on Personal Data Protection (Journal of Laws dated 2002, No. 101, item 926, as further amended).
The Administrator of User’s Personal Data is the Publishing House Agape Sp. z o.o., with the registered office in Poznań (61-108) at Marii Panny 4 Street, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the Regional Court Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Economic Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000039142, NIP: 7822192466, REGON 634150303, with the share capital in the amount of 50.000 PLN.
PRINCIPLES OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA,
THE SCOPE OF COLLECTED AND PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
- Depending on the Service which the User intends to use, the User may be requested to provide in particular the following personal data: name and surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address. A particular indication of personal data requested from the User for the purpose of using a specific service is included in the Rules of the Website.
- Personal data are processed for the purpose of rendering the Services, marketing of the services and own products of the Administrators and other legally justified purposes.
- Personal data are provided by the Users voluntarily, and the Users have the right to inspect the data and modify them as well as to demand the cease of their processing. The data is collected and processed only based on the consent of the User and in the events in which the Administrator is authorized to process the data based on legal provisions.
- The processing of personal data shall include the following activities: collecting, recording, storing, editing, updating, modifying and removing.
- Subject to the consent of the User, the Publishing House Agape may send commercial information concerning the services and products of their partners. This consent may be withdrawn by the User at any time.
- Subject to the earlier consent of the User, the Publishing House Agape may send the User a survey concerning the offered services, products or the Website.
LINKS TO THE WEBSITES OF THIRD PARTIES
The Internet service has links to other websites. The Publishing House Agape does not control the websites of third parties or the contents placed on such websites, it is not responsible for their access and cannot be responsible for the principles of keeping privacy binding on these websites.
The Publishing House Agape Sp. z o.o. with the registered office in Poznań, (61-108) at Marii Panny 4 Street (telephone number: +48 61 852 32 80/ fax: +48 61 852 32 82), contact form.